Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

awesome beyond words

this is by far the best episode you have made so far loved the hotel mario references, and luigi who always end up doing something stupid. i was shocked when i first saw fire sonic. the fight against bassilix (don't know if i spelled correct)
was epic. but when he talks about his murdered friend who was stationed in dinosaur land room 2, however behind that door is not even a floor plus there wasa climbing wall and there was no ground so what's the story with that?

Sonic & The Black Knight Sonic & The Black Knight

>;(

this movie sucks Ball$!!!

burrito15 responds:

You suck balls! >:P

Super Smash Bros Murder V Super Smash Bros Murder V

lol

funny it was but where is part 4? i only saw part 1 2 3 and this one but i never found a part 4!

The doomed shadow show 2 The doomed shadow show 2

lol

lol shadow bumped his car into tails

Mario Gets Robbed Mario Gets Robbed

sonic is the best!

mario not

and the animations are crappy

sonic screws up! sonic screws up!

this is dumb

just its dumb dumber dubmst veey dumb is this!

Emanhattan responds:

this is quite dumb. however I dont think any flash that needed more than 10 minutes in the making should recieve a 0.

>: (

Baddies Attack! Baddies Attack!

funny

hahahahahahahahahaha that was funny sorry sonic sonic but the animals are in another capsule hahahahahahahaha funny!

Stupid Mario Bros Stupid Mario Bros

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha this is funny you know what fun is make the third 1!

SMB: Estupideces III SMB: Estupideces III

cool!

hahahahahahahahaha that was funny i have a Caras Divertidas :D

New Super Mario World 1 New Super Mario World 1

Funny Movie but if sonic wasn't kicked then you could get tha maxical 10!

Silveraxe responds:

Mwahahaha! OWNED!

...uh... I mean... sorry!^^ The little part with Sonic should just be a little gag and actually I really like Sonic! (And compared with the pain Mario gets in this movie he came away very well^^, also if I like him even more.)
By the way! Sonic will appear in the prequel too with a kinda similar role so sorry here is my apologise before it even came out! XD
Maybe I'll make a little easter egg in part 2 or three for all the sonic fans in which he gets his revenge.^^