Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Great Game.

I Loved it. I got all three endings, though i never knew what was gonna happen. luckily i put my sound to a minimum, but you scared me good!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Love it!!!

i love this game it is nicely made and it has a lot of funny features i almost reached 50.000 Feat when i got acupunctured darn spikes!!! (i have a uzi used a nuke used a strap bomb and i have the first cannon the 1 you start with!)

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

for kingkombat , chanceman2 and others.

you can complete mission 7 if you shoot the satelite on top of the building then the dude who watches TV. think huh? what happend to my tv? then he stands up to look what is going on and then BANG! and then he's dead! MISSION COMPLETE! :D

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game rocks!!!!!!!!!!! :-D ffs x ep.5 is cool and i can't wait till ffs x ep.6 !

Sonic Adventures 2 (Game) Sonic Adventures 2 (Game)

...

my level idea = sky sanctuary with the music of marble garden act 1 and the boss is the egg hawk and the music for that is boss 5 (egg emperor) of sonic heroes.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

GREAT

VERY GOOD I MADE A TAILS A KNUCKLES AND A SONIC BUTT I COULD NOT MAKE SHADOW OR METAL SONIC IT MAY NOT BE MUCH ASKED BUTT COULD YOU FIX THAT IN TOO???????

Sonic outtakes 3 OST Sonic outtakes 3 OST

GREAT

that was ok butt i missed the song that was used for jackasses could you fix that up???

(1 more question too everybody could you help me get rid of this account????? thank you)

Sonic the Hedgehog ! Sonic the Hedgehog !

PERFECT!!!!

GREAT for the ones who wants to know the music of sonic great keep it up