Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

awesome beyond words

this is by far the best episode you have made so far loved the hotel mario references, and luigi who always end up doing something stupid. i was shocked when i first saw fire sonic. the fight against bassilix (don't know if i spelled correct)
was epic. but when he talks about his murdered friend who was stationed in dinosaur land room 2, however behind that door is not even a floor plus there wasa climbing wall and there was no ground so what's the story with that?

Sonic & The Black Knight Sonic & The Black Knight

>;(

this movie sucks Ball$!!!

burrito15 responds:

You suck balls! >:P

Super Smash Bros Murder V Super Smash Bros Murder V

lol

funny it was but where is part 4? i only saw part 1 2 3 and this one but i never found a part 4!

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Great Game.

I Loved it. I got all three endings, though i never knew what was gonna happen. luckily i put my sound to a minimum, but you scared me good!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Love it!!!

i love this game it is nicely made and it has a lot of funny features i almost reached 50.000 Feat when i got acupunctured darn spikes!!! (i have a uzi used a nuke used a strap bomb and i have the first cannon the 1 you start with!)

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

for kingkombat , chanceman2 and others.

you can complete mission 7 if you shoot the satelite on top of the building then the dude who watches TV. think huh? what happend to my tv? then he stands up to look what is going on and then BANG! and then he's dead! MISSION COMPLETE! :D

Soundwave theme (marius) Soundwave theme (marius)

hey

yo marius klinkt wel vet ik gaf 5/5 9/10!